NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 we are cancelling in person classes and events until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will share updated details once available. For expectant families, view our online offerings.
At PAMF, we’re committed to helping you gain the knowledge you need to thrive at every life stage. Health information and health resources are provided at no cost to PAMF patients and members of the community.
- Interactive classes and workshops, led by health specialists who share news and information in a way that’s easy to understand. Our in-depth programs cover topics including stress reduction, pregnancy and childbirth, breastfeeding and cancer.
- Support groups to provide emotional encouragement and guidance from others in situations similar to your own.
- Resources and health information for various life stages, including seniors, teens and young adults.
- Health screenings and consultations, such as blood pressure checks, Medicare options, self-examinations, advice on advance healthcare directives and more.
- Nutrition guidance, including special information for youth and those of South Asian descent.
- Community events, including flu clinics and health and wellness fairs.
- “For Your Health” monthly lectures, free public events by PAMF providers on a range of health topics.
- Medical Library, browse for more information by health topic or keyword.