Your obstetrician or midwife at PAMF can help you deliver your baby at any one of 10 hospitals throughout the Peninsula and South Bay, providing caring and convenient care near your home.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame
- Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City
- Lucille Packard Children's Hospital in Palo Alto
- El Camino Hospital in Mountain View
- Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose
- Washington Hospital in Fremont
- ValleyCare in Pleasanton
- Sovah Health in Danville
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center in Santa Cruz
- Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz
Family-centered birth centers throughout Sutter Health have earned honors including:
- Baby Friendly Hospital Designations.
- Joint Commission Gold Seals of Approval.
- “A” Grades in The Leapfrog Group’s® Spring 2015 Hospital Safety Score℠.
- Lower than state and national averages for elective deliveries according to the independent Leapfrog Group and the Department of Health and Human Services Hospital Compare.
- Better than target averages for maternal care according to the independent Leapfrog Group measures.
If you opt for one of the many forms of natural childbirth, staff is there to offer coaching and comfort. Should you decide that you want something more for pain, many of our locations offer obstetrical anesthesiologists 24 hours a day.