CPMC Mission Bernal Campus
3555 Cesar Chavez
San Francisco, CA 94513
Opening August 25
The new Mission Bernal Campus provides smart technology set in private family rooms to enhance healing. Built to withstand strong earthquakes, it will be one of the safest and greenest hospitals in California.
Mission Bernal Campus at a Glance
Conveniently located at 3555 Cesar Chavez Street:
- 120 private rooms with space for family or caregiver.
- Expanded emergency department with 16 treatment rooms.
- Advanced intensive care unit.
- Full imaging department with MRI.
- A dedicated Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) unit.
Private Maternity Suites. Just for You.
Mission Bernal offers birthing options as diverse as our neighborhood.
- Midwives for childbirth and prenatal care.
- Doulas for labor support.
- Labor tubs and nitrous oxide for labor.
- Prenatal yoga and massage.
- Postpartum and breastfeeding support.
CPMC2020: A Vision for the Future of Healthcare in San Francisco
As San Francisco grows and changes, we do too. We are opening two new, state-of-the-art hospitals to serve this amazing city. They will be among the safest and greenest hospitals in the state.