Mission Bernal Women's Clinic
- This location is part of Sutter Health's California Pacific Medical Center.
About Mission Bernal Women's Clinic
Mission Bernal Women’s Clinic is proud to offer lifetime healthcare, including pregnancy care, routine women’s healthcare, and management or surgical treatment of complicated gynecological issues.
Whether you choose to see a doctor for a complex condition or visit with a certified nurse-midwife for a low-risk matter, every provider offers respectful, nonjudgmental and evidence-based care. If you need gynecologic surgery, you'll receive it at our state-of-the-art Mission Bernal Hospital.
Our team offers:
- Midwife care for low-intervention childbirth.
- Obstetrical care for high-risk pregnancies, including trial of labor after cesarean (TOLAC) and diabetes.
- Individual or group prenatal care and online childbirth preparation classes.
- Newborn Connections for in-person and online support and education, including breastfeeding consultations.
- Lifetime gynecological care for women's health needs, from routine exams and birth control to infertility and menopause support.
- Ayurvedic consultation and herbal remedies for common medical ailments.
- Video Visits for common health concerns.
- Language support in English, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil.
Learn more about the Mission Bernal Women’s Clinic and schedule a consultation.
Women's Clinic at CPMC Mission Bernal Campus
The Women's Clinic helps women design their personal birthing plan, and specializes in low-intervention childbirth. You can choose to work with a midwife or an OB doctor, and have a doula to support you.
The following services are available at this location.