Unlike surgery performed in a hospital, outpatient surgery means you can go home the same day you have the procedure, typically one to two hours after your surgery is completed. This is a more convenient, less-disruptive alternative to a hospital stay, allowing you to recover with family in the comfort of your own home.
Before and After Your Procedure
To ensure you are prepared for your surgery and know what to expect in the hours and days after, please review the following instructions and information.
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure (PDF)
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy (PDF)
- Información para su próxima cirugía o procedimiento (PDF)
- Información para su próxima colonoscopia y/o endoscopia (PDF)
- 有關您近期手術或程序的資訊 (PDF)
- 有關您近期結腸鏡和/或內視鏡檢查的資訊 (PDF)
- Children and Special Needs Adults